Saturday, April 2, 2011

First post!

Hello! This is my new blog. I've had a livejournal since I was 15... and yes I still have one though lj really seems to be dying out. It is for this reason I am moving to blogger so maybe people will actually read my blog. I am also at a transitional part of my life right now--I graduated from college in December and am figuring out what direction my life may take me right now. And I am not super sure what this blog will be about, but I can promise that it will be less whining than my livejournal as a teenager. I enjoy writing, and I wanted an outlet, so here we go. I also love photography, so you can look forward to some of that as well.

So, if you'd like to join me in my journey, welcome! To start off, I'm going to post some old stuff until I think of something really good. And I think my livejournal is going to officially retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment